Sunday, April 13, 2014

Random Thoughts and the Sharing Of

Have you ever had a random thought and just HAD to share it with someone? I just did, but even in this day of social media there wasn't anywhere that i felt I could post it. I didn't want to put it on Facebook as my mum's on there and the subject matter is not the most family friendly. Tumblr doesn't seem like a good fit either as I see tumblr as more of a pretty picture and quotes kind of place. I'm not on Twitter, but the same thing applies as to Facebook for some part, it's just SO public and by the time I could tell someone face-to-face tomorrow, the observation is no longer fresh and there is no longer the same need to share it.

I guess no-one really needs to know that I opened a new box of tampons and was reminded of a box of ammunition, oh well.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment